Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

£10 a ticket so 3 of us booked the afternoon off to go down as it's not on telly. Where do blues go for a drink before games at the new stadium? Was thinking maybe Liverpool Street area and 10 min tube to Stratford.

£10 a ticket so 3 of us booked the afternoon off to go down as it's not on telly. Where do blues go for a drink before games at the new stadium? Was thinking maybe Liverpool Street area and 10 min tube to Stratford.
Liverpool Street
Hamilton Hall (Spoons)
Dirty Dicks opposite and a few more down some side streets
Some good boozers around there
Avoid the ground some bars in the shopping centre (Westfield
There’s a bar at stadium we’ve used on the left as you approach near that bloody helter skelter thing that’s pretty good and safe

The £10 for adults and £1 for kids is a great offer for away fans. We have a few London blues
Yep really grateful to West Ham for pricing it so well. Able to take my 6 year old son to his first away match with city. Very excited

Was potentially looking at going but there's no last train home so it would mean an overnight stay which isn't doable
The first time we played there it was a Friday night
We drove to Birmingham international and parked up got the train
There’s a later train back from Euston around 23-30ish gives you a bit more time to get back
As it was we would have made the mcr train after all

The first time we played there it was a Friday night
We drove to Birmingham international and parked up got the train
There’s a later train back from Euston around 23-30ish gives you a bit more time to get back
As it was we would have made the mcr train after all
This route is also amazingly cheap. I used to do it a lot from Preston for work purposes. The London train, at peak times, was often £180 to £200 plus return. You could drive to Brum on the Toll Road (£30 fuel) and park up (about £10 in those days) and a fast train to London (about £20 return) A saving of £100 plus on our ridiculous transport system!

I’ve got a train from Leeds to kings cross last train 23.30 with my two together card £66 return for the two of us if that helps anyone

4 of us thinking of driving down and staying over. Does anyone know a good Travelodge down there with parking so there is an easy tube journey back after the game to the hotel.
thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.