Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

Where is the away ticket option on the City app, only shows home game tickets for sale?
I didn't know you could buy any tickets using the app. Apologies if I've got that wrong.
I thought you had to go to the website in whatever browser you happen to use - tickets.mancity.com - go to the Men's Team Tickets section and West Ham is there.

There is one at Watford close to the train station
Ok cheers will check that out

on another question one of my mates isn’t part of my friends and family and I want to add him to my account so I can buy him a ticket

as usual it looks as difficult as possible as I can only see an option to create an account for someone under 13.

is there a link so he can set up an account so I can add him to my friends and family. I’ve looked everywhere on the site but am drawing blanks
Thanks !

The ticketing site is not working properly. I only need one for West Ham but it keeps tripping back on the drop down menu to two tickets and then not allowing me to buy a single ticket. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: I managed to get a ticket eventually but was unable to choose which block. It wouldn't accept my credit card but did when I tried with another browser and a different card. What the fuck has gone wrong at the club. It used to be easy to buy tickets. The website is totally shite...and getting worse.

Last edited:
The ticketing site is not working properly. I only need one for West Ham but it keeps tripping back on the drop down menu to two tickets and then not allowing me to buy. Has anyone else had this problem?
Yep tried a few browsers and it went through in the end but very slow. Never seen it as bad as this before, normally no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.