Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Much better....

Gundo impressed, needs to bring that to every game
Pleased for Mahrez, looked good more central
Foden won't look out of place from the start
Stones won't look out of place covering for Ferni
Sterling, Sane, Silva all excellent

I agree mate. You can't be too critical about Mahrez after playing just a hand full of games for us but lets hope this game and those 2 goals help to kick on his season.
I'd certainly like to see Fodan get more minutes too, he definitely deserves it.

The team responded emphatically, a lot of positives regarding individual performances also, most of them have already been mentioned in previous posts.

Raheem's and Bernando's professionalism deserve special notice. Their attitude actually kept the high intensity in City's game throughout 90 minutes, almost felt sorry for the boys, I mean they didn't have to, they could have saved some energy for the following matches. But we all understand it's an attitude clearly related to the mentality Guardiola is determined to cement...

Some goals were the product of wonderful team moves, people will watch and enjoy them again and again and again -City at their finest. A real nightmare for Cardiff, they were lucky to concede just 5...

Man of the match? A tricky one. Personally I would go for Oliver...
And he missed a sitter...........of a red card assault.

Seen it too many times,putting them out of their misery I put it down to,gutting though when there is a bet riding on it,refs are all shitbags

This so annoys me. Football needs an official timekeeper not some prick who makes it up as he goes along. Like the OP people have big money on the outcome of games. He should complain to the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.