Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

A great team performance, with nno one having a poor game. Gundo was my motm , closely followed by sterling and silva
I’ll be the one—even though I am very happy with the performance overall and we had so many players with 8+/10 performances today—to say that I thought Kyle actually was fairly poor today. Not abjectly bad, by any means, but you could tell toward the end that even he knew he was not playing up to his standard.

3 minutes?

How long was the Cardiff player down for??? Both teams used the full 3 substitutes as well. Ridiculous to give only 3 minutes, should of been 6+

This so annoys me. Football needs an official timekeeper not some prick who makes it up as he goes along. Like the OP people have big money on the outcome of games. He should complain to the FA.
We could lose the league in goal difference, never mind fans having bets on.

Today's humble pie is spiced ground meat and pickled cabbage flavoured.

Not related to city but anyone know why rags got 5 mins?
The stream I was watching swapped from the city game straight to the rags, first thing i said was. 5 mins, i wonder how that happened. Perhaps something to do with it being 1-1 and GPC was in the crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.