Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

he was being sympathetic to the team that was well beaten. Back when we were on the end of it I'd be glad to see it but as a few posters said, playing another 3 minutes as we should have could have resulted in another goal which could play a part in May.

We looked very good today.
Excellent from every player, nice to see Mahrez get a couple of goals.
Gundo had a very very good game and scored a beauty.
Was good to see young Phil get a decent amount of time on the pitch and he looked excellent but should have scored but I'm sure he will soon.
Great support from the fans today....well done to all who travelled.

We really needed that and we were superb all across the pitch. Nice to see Foden play and showed exactly what he is so at ease in this team.

And he missed a sitter...........of a red card assault.

Of course he did. He missed more. As I wrote in the match thread, his policy practically encouraged Cardiff's players to continue on the same path throughout 90 min. That's why he deserves to be MOM...

Stoppage for injury, whistle to whistle = 5:20
6 subs and 2 goals = MINUS 2:20

Therefore, clearly 3:00 exactly right!!!

Not only did Oliver bottle the red card for the challenge on Gundogan, but he even bottled the MINIMUM of 8:00 injury time!!

5 up don't give a fuck if the ref blows after 1 second
I remember the debate when we eased off the gas at Spurs when we were 1-5 up and people were saying “the game was won why do we need more?”

We’d just finished third on goal difference to Chelsea the season before and ended up winning the league on goal difference over the Rags at the end of that season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.