Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

So you obviously didn't read my post then.
I did, but your criteria is so subjective, when does it apply? What “laws” do we follow?

Your point is bollocks. I’m done. Nothing to argue about. Goals are meaningful, as we learned in 2012. The 6-1 changed the outcome of the entire season.

Pep: "After the Champions League, there is always a doubt about our mental approach. It was outstanding, perfect. In the second half we maintained our level and three more points."

Pep: "They [players] showed me a lot last season, so nothing is going to change my opinion about this squad, these players. All of them months ago got 100 points and in came an incredible player in Riyad Mahrez."

Pep: "I will always support the players in the good moments, especially in the bad moments. Nothing is going to change my opinion. They are incredible players, because they showed me in the last 12, 13, 14 months every single day they are there."

What about the first 12 Pep ?

Feared we weren't at it after the first 30 but with so many talented players we have the ability to go through the gears very quickly. First goal settled the players, then it could have been literally anything.
I've a feeling the loss mid-week might be a blessing.

I did, but your criteria is so subjective, when does it apply? What “laws” do we follow?

Your point is bollocks. I’m done. Nothing to argue about. Goals are meaningful, as we learned in 2012. The 6-1 changed the outcome of the entire season.

And if you go back over that season I bet a 20 games we had didn't get the full amount of injury time. Your 6-1 point is a load of shit, and your making an argument to enforce something no one wants.

Pep doesn't want them playing more time when knackered (more likely to get injured) and against angry, tried cardiff players who've already put in a shit tackle.

If Oliver had let the game run to 95 minutes and someone broke Sterling's leg you wouldn't be clapping Michael Oliver's refereeing that's for sure.

And if you go back over that season I bet a 20 games we had didn't get the full amount of injury time. Your 6-1 point is a load of shit, and your making an argument to enforce something no one wants.

Pep doesn't want them playing more time when knackered (more likely to get injured) and against angry, tried cardiff players who've already put in a shit tackle.
Oh, you’re a fucking psychic now, too??? Toddle on.

What if the dippers pip us by one goal come the end of the season?

What if Ralls broke Sterling's leg in the 8th minute of extra time?

What if we switched off and conceded, and then lost the league by 1 goal?

Do you seriosuly think Pep's sitting there upset because the game ended after 93 minutes? It's trying to make an issue out of nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.