Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

And if you go back over that season I bet a 20 games we had didn't get the full amount of injury time. Your 6-1 point is a load of shit, and your making an argument to enforce something no one wants.

Pep doesn't want them playing more time when knackered (more likely to get injured) and against angry, tried cardiff players who've already put in a shit tackle.

If Oliver had let the game run to 95 minutes and someone broke Sterling's leg you wouldn't be clapping Michael Oliver's refereeing that's for sure.

Are you really arguing with a poster just because he wants the laws applied correctly. Why not just flaunt other laws as you see fit?

Oh, you’re a fucking psychic now, too??? Toddle on.

I think domal is inferring Pep told the fourth official to take 5 minutes off the allotted time Manure would have got today in fact they would have got an extra 2 minutes under normal circumstances (LOL).

Only problem is today the longer the game went the more likely Wolves looked like getting the winner and bar the player of the season again this year ( yep I am calling it already ) would have lost.

You can't get into a discussion with soothsayers CB and have a rational one (LOL).

Fodens control is a joy to watch, this guy will be pivotal for City and England for years to come, he’s as close to a Messi touchwise that I’ve seen in an Englishman since Gazza.

Are you really arguing with a poster just because he wants the laws applied correctly. Why not just flaunt other laws as you see fit?

Football has loads of laws that aren't enforced by the exact letter of the law. Added time is never accurate, and in a game when both managers will want it over ASAP, it's long been the case that referees cut a few minutes off.

I'm saying we've won 5-0 away from hom, there are better things to be doing in life afterwards than complaining about not getting another couple of minutes for the hypothetical situation that we might possibly have scored another.

What if Ralls broke Sterling's leg in the 8th minute of extra time?

What if we switched off and conceded, and then lost the league by 1 goal?

Do you seriosuly think Pep's sitting there upset because the game ended after 93 minutes? It's trying to make an issue out of nothing.

What if you you decide its glass half full today and we netted another two in the final 6 minutes of play we should have had and the Cardiff fans deserved today.

Football has loads of laws that aren't enforced by the exact letter of the law. Added time is never accurate, and in a game when both managers will want it over ASAP, it's long been the case that referees cut a few minutes off.

I'm saying we've won 5-0 away from hom, there are better things to be doing in life afterwards than complaining about not getting another couple of minutes for the hypothetical situation that we might possibly have scored another.

I didn't want it end today by any stretch , I would have loved another 30 minutes of that stuff we delivered today and so would our die hard supporters.

There are better things in life to do than complain about others stating that the ref bottled it today.

Don't you agree domal or do you think this ref is on the take?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.