Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Very good once the first was scored.

A lot of great performances. Foden cameo, Mahrez announces himself with a 2 goal sub appearance, when’s the last time that happened? Aguero great all around. Sane and Sterling always dangerous.

Lovely.

Sane against Liverpool (H) last season?

Football has loads of laws that aren't enforced by the exact letter of the law. Added time is never accurate, and in a game when both managers will want it over ASAP, it's long been the case that referees cut a few minutes off.

I'm saying we've won 5-0 away from hom, there are better things to be doing in life afterwards than complaining about not getting another couple of minutes for the hypothetical situation that we might possibly have scored another.

Agree shouldn't be complaining after a great win but the injury alone was about 5 minutes and then there was 6 subs in the second half. 3 minutes just looks like they make it up and adds to the argument that they find time when it suits.

Good stuff once we scored until then I didn't think we were much better than midweek, a better team could have made us pay but after we scored it was normal service.

Well done, hopefully we can carry on now and get back to last season's dominant displays.

Like most of our matches against the bottom 14 teams, if we score early it's basically over.

We didn't start too well, had one moment of quality that released all the pressure, and from then could just pick our moments to cut them apart.

Thought everyone played well, maybe except Walker who was a bit loose all game with his passing.

Good stuff once we scored until then I didn't think we were much better than midweek, a better team could have made us pay but after we scored it was normal service.

Well done, hopefully we can carry on now and get back to last season's dominant displays.

Admit it blue you were upset that Cardiff didn't score in injury time.

Midweek we gave away two sloppy goals but we certainly deserved a point from that game , sometimes you don't get what you deserve.

I just hope we get three against Hoffenheim.

I think the league will be closer this year but we are clearly ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea over 38 games based on the 6 / 5 games so far.

Only injuries will stop us this season in the league , and don't forget neither Liverpool nor Chelsea have had any injuries of note to date.

We are missing Mendy ( who knows maybe he doesn't like uber or taxis given Peps mixed messages on his injury ) and KDB.

Nice, easy win. Refusing to get excited about it just yet.

Walker still doesn't look right. World cup hangover still there and it's a shame we can't ease him in. Looks like he could use a week off.

Sterling really stepped up for me today, looked like a leader and I've never said that of him before.

Gundogan looked much, much better, but in fairness if he can't do it against that shite...

All in all it was a good performance and we're just sat here in cruise control until we get to that dipper game.

I thought before the first goal we were very average. Slow, few mis placed passes, created very little.

Then soon as the first goal went in it all changed. We we great. Cardiff were god awful but you can only beat what’s in front of you.

Special mention to Gundogan and Bernardo. I love it when Leroy and Sterling start. Make us so much better.

Laporte needs to be more physical. He’s a big CB. Sometimes I think Phil Foden would be stronger than him! Let’s forwards bully him sometimes. Vinny needs to get hold of him and toughen him up as he should be a beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.