Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Not read back so probably already mentioned

How the fuck was there only 3 minutes added on time. There should have been about 10!!!!
what i said to my lad, he was down for ages, guess took pretty on them, was just below us, he was in some pain, but should have been hand ball and our free kick ;)

So we've started singing this now.....

I thought I heard it during the match.

Here's the words....

All the way to Kiev
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands, Battered in the streets
Ramos injured Salah, victims of it all
Sterling won the double
And the Scousers won fuck all

They’ve clearly been bollocked up hill and down dale for Lyon.

That was much more ‘us’.

Foden is absolutely colossal for his age. He really ‘floats’ around the pitch with such an excellent awareness of space and movement. Unreal football brain.

Going to be some player.

So we've started singing this now.....

I thought I heard it during the match.

Here's the words....

All the way to Kiev
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands, Battered in the streets
Ramos injured Salah, victims of it all
Sterling won the double
And the Scousers won fuck all

It would be great if for once we came up with some songs just about city

Great professionalism shown after midweek they wasn't piss poor we just made them look poor and Warnock knew it..

Foden played well when he came on and about time he played...

How this wasn't a red card on gundog I'll never know especially when fern was given a yellow for a nothing challenge...

Happened just after he'd scored as I recall..

Admit it blue you were upset that Cardiff didn't score in injury time.

Midweek we gave away two sloppy goals but we certainly deserved a point from that game , sometimes you don't get what you deserve.

I just hope we get three against Hoffenheim.

I think the league will be closer this year but we are clearly ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea over 38 games based on the 6 / 5 games so far.

Only injuries will stop us this season in the league , and don't forget neither Liverpool nor Chelsea have had any injuries of note to date.

We are missing Mendy ( who knows maybe he doesn't like uber or taxis given Peps mixed messages on his injury ) and KDB.
Funnily enough I was a bit upset at the end I'd had my usual bet on a 5-1 for us....however, my narrative wouldn't have changed as the game was won once we got a goal.

As I posted we were head and shoulders better than Cardiff but until we scored we looked very laboured and sloppy but our class told and it was lovely looking at colin wanker pissed off & piss wet through.

Great performance. Great result.

We missed most of the first 25 minutes or so, trying to find a decent stream, but what we saw was much better than Wednesday.

Five excellent goals. I was deltona13 to see Sergio score in his 300th game for the club. Bernardo's back-header was superb and both the build-up and finish for Ilkay's were sublime. Two nice strikes from Riyad to get himself off the mark for us, and the fact that he scored means he is settling in. Good news.

Ralls really should have received a red card for his assault on Ilkay. Even that twat Chris Sutton thought it should have been, but at least none of our players seems to have been seriously hurt by Colin's cloggers.

It was great to see Phil Foden have 20 minutes or so. He gave a good account of himself, but perhaps he should have done better with his chance.

Apart from issuing the wrong card to Ralls, I thought Oliver had a pretty good game, though what happened to the five minutes or more while Peltier was receiving treatment?

Finally, my MotM was Gündoğan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.