Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

He's one of the first on the sheet for me,I love his attitude and so I can forgive him(unlike other members) the rare brain fart.Youre right about positioning and shape too,it makes all the difference to confidence,play and ultimately the result.

Not seen the match today but someone gave Delph a 5 on this thread.

We needed that to get the momentum and fear/feel good factor back. I hope the Cardiff clogger's go straight back down.

Not read back so probably already mentioned

How the fuck was there only 3 minutes added on time. There should have been about 10!!!!

Nice, easy win. Refusing to get excited about it just yet.

Walker still doesn't look right. World cup hangover still there and it's a shame we can't ease him in. Looks like he could use a week off.

Sterling really stepped up for me today, looked like a leader and I've never said that of him before.

Gundogan looked much, much better, but in fairness if he can't do it against that shite...

All in all it was a good performance and we're just sat here in cruise control until we get to that dipper game.

Sure when Danilo is fit he will get a decent break

just got back, only our fans up for it, seemed more like a home game at times, cardiff fans sort of stayed at home, well they may as well had. nice win, shit weather, 3 points. cardiff were woeful for pretty much 80mins, though we well deserved the points

Magic. Big bonuses were the possible turning points (at least on this forum) for Gundo and Mahrez. By the end of the season, despite what some of the impatient kids on here think, these two will have made an integral contribution to another PL title.

Great to see Foden get some serious minutes too.

Oh yeah, and that win was achieved without the best two PL players - Merlin and KDB - kicking a ball.

just got back, only our fans up for it, seemed more like a home game at times, cardiff fans sort of stayed at home, well they may as well had. nice win, shit weather, 3 points. cardiff were woeful for pretty much 80mins, though we well deserved the point

Cardiff won’t get 20 points this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.