Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Delph is a leader.
Many wouldn't have him playing today (mind you I wouldn't have had Gundogan either, and was probably our best player), I think he's generally very good, but does have the odd poor performance in him. ,,

Noticable today that with Sane and Sterling in their rightful positions, that both full backs had good games, and Fernandhino didn't look lethargic/jaded either.

He certainly does

What a prospect he is
His confidence and the way he demands the ball in tight areas show he is a special player, never hides. His understanding of where the players are around him is remarkabke for someone so young and inexperienced. Shame Bernardo couldnt find him late on when he was clean through as id love him to get a goal. The future is bright for us with Foden coming on like he is. Him and Mahdez added to the other attacking players make us one spoilt set of fans and aint it great!

We look so much better with Sane and Sterling playing wide - it stretches teams to the limit. Keep this going until Kev returns and we will fly. Special mention to Gundogan today as he proved many wrong and looked back to the player we saw prior to the injuries. He looked far more comfortable in the Silva role and a top, top finish.

Many wouldn't have him playing today (mind you I wouldn't have had Gundogan either, and was probably our best player), I think he's generally very good, but does have the odd poor performance in him. ,,

Noticable today that with Sane and Sterling in their rightful positions, that both full backs had good games, and Fernandhino didn't look lethargic/jaded either.
He's one of the first on the sheet for me,I love his attitude and so I can forgive him(unlike other members) the rare brain fart.Youre right about positioning and shape too,it makes all the difference to confidence,play and ultimately the result.

5 up don't give a fuck if the ref blows after 1 second

Thank fuck for that.

I thought I was the only one.

Why would anyone want our players out there a moment longer than they have to be.

The potential for serious injury against a side managed by Colin Wanker means “get the hell out of Dodge” asap

Fantastic away performance and after midweeks poor showing,brilliant for mahrez to get off the mark and Foden getting 20mins,hopefully normal service resumed ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.