Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

What a performance.

Sterling, Gundogan, Sane, Aguero, B Silva and Mahrez were all utterly outstanding.

Last edited:
Lots to admire today, mostly already stated. I'll add Sterling's electrifying run round the back of the defence with a good final pass at about 40 minutes. More of this please.

And more of our number 47 too please. Start him against Oxford with Bernardo on the other side.

Slow to get going, maybe it was the slight change of shape and the horrendous weather. I am currently smashing through a huge slice of humble pie about Gundogan. Will he be able to produce that sort of game every week. I really hope so.
Berni was magnificent. Please get his contract extended NOW!!!!
Razza was a real pest, movement was much better today. Leroy a real handful again. Mahrez getting his account opened too. Kun with another great showing, proving he is such a World Class striker.
Being selfish, we could have had another couple, but to be fair Cardiff tried to stick to their shape, apart from one horror tackle, at least we haven’t been decimated.
Great to see The Stockport Messi getting first team game time. Shame he didn’t get to put that chance away, he should have gone down, it was a huge shove that unbalanced him as he shot.
The day got better as Wolves drew at Old Toilet.

ONWARD Blues!!!!!

It’s genuinely poor officiating.

Goal difference counts as a point so he should add on how much it should be rather than shortening it because one side is well beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.