tis a saturday
Could be changed for tv

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 pm --

welsh_andy said:
2 tickets for moi if possible, take my lad to swansea and cardiff this season
I defo can't make Swansea away

i may be giving u a shout them then as i presume de niro may go this season

Re: cardiff away

Looking to book accommodation for this but bit loathe to do so as I can only make it if its on Saturday, I know its listed as such but do any of you wise old sages know if thats set in stone or likely to be amended for tv??

Blue Til Death said:
Looking to book accommodation for this but bit loathe to do so as I can only make it if its on Saturday, I know its listed as such but do any of you wise old sages know if thats set in stone or likely to be amended for tv??
It is not set in stone, and I would say as a reasonable chance of being changed, but it may be an earlier or later kick off but still on the Saturday

squirtyflower said:
Blue Til Death said:
It is not set in stone, and I would say as a reasonable chance of being changed, but it may be an earlier or later kick off but still on the Saturday

Thanks mate, I will hold fire for a bit then

Will be looking for one ticket for this, don't think I'll have enough points. Reliable buyer, send me a message if you can help, would be much appriciated.

Hey lads,
We are a private members club
Less than ten minutes stroll from the Cardiff City Stadium.We're offering you the exclusive use of our club for pre match beers.
We can safely accommodate three coaches with safe parking in side street next to the club.
Could you please get the away travel organisers on this board to pm me for details.
We had many happy fans use us whilst Wembley was being built.
Good luck for the season
Pat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.