cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

I am after 2 for this fixture. I have 2 season tickets for the Rags home game that I will use as part of a swap for Cardiff away, I am on holiday for this fixture :-( .The season tickets are East stand level 2 row C (posh comfy seats!)

PM if interested, cheers.

ColinBell'snamesake said:
ell said:
Can I just throw my hat into the ring, have flights and accommodation booked and have been told I probably won't get the two tickets needed, if anyone can help, let me know. Thanks.
You might be ok mate Liverpool last year didnt sell out till a day or two before and thats only down the road. Think a lot are still on hols etc especially with it being bank hol weekend

I hope you are right ell, but I somehow doubt it as it is an unknown for so many and also, I am led to believe the allocation is 1900. I imagine the Charlton game I was at a couple of years ago had more than this, and it is a tiny ground.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city/10133507/Cardiff-City-show-Premier-League-teams-how-they-can-make-visiting-supporters-feel-at-home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -home.html</a>

I presume you are talking about this bit specifically

Today, the matchday experience for those travelling to south Wales is arguably the best in the country, prompting predictions of a 3,000 sell-out in 90 per cent of their games next season.

3,000 instead of 1900, gives me a better chance alright, still gotta get in early if possible.

I know this is a reach - but if anybody can sell us two tickets to this match we'll be grateful. We're flying in from the States to see it - been to home matches before but never away, no idea if we have any chance at getting tickets. We've booked hotels, plane fairs, etc., just praying we can get some tickets. Thanks!

Would be keen for 1 adult away ticket, have bought from lads on here before on numerous occasions.

I presume you are talking about this bit specifically

Today, the matchday experience for those travelling to south Wales is arguably the best in the country, prompting predictions of a 3,000 sell-out in 90 per cent of their games next season.

3,000 instead of 1900, gives me a better chance alright, still gotta get in early if possible.

I was but the other background bit is helpful still think we might only end up with 2,000 being their first game @ home as a PL team

Prices were up to £45- be interesting to see how much ours are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.