cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

legaleagle said:
Hey lads,
We are a private members club
Less than ten minutes stroll from the Cardiff City Stadium.We're offering you the exclusive use of our club for pre match beers.
We can safely accommodate three coaches with safe parking in side street next to the club.
Could you please get the away travel organisers on this board to pm me for details.
We had many happy fans use us whilst Wembley was being built.
Good luck for the season
Pat

Does that welcome extend to the Independant travellers Pat, if so I would be grateful if you pm me your address as that sounds like a great offer

Can I just throw my hat into the ring, have flights and accommodation booked and have been told I probably won't get the two tickets needed, if anyone can help, let me know. Thanks.

ColinBell'snamesake said:
Can I just throw my hat into the ring, have flights and accommodation booked and have been told I probably won't get the two tickets needed, if anyone can help, let me know. Thanks.
You might be ok mate Liverpool last year didnt sell out till a day or two before and thats only down the road. Think a lot are still on hols etc especially with it being bank hol weekend

For sale Cardiff return rail ticket for Senior Rail Card holder only. Cost £43.55 selling for £35.00. Leaves Stockport 1030 or Wilmslow 1147. Arrives Cardiff 1452.

Leaves Cardiff 1840. Arrives Stockport 2158.

Contact (no personal details please - please use pm's)

ell said:
You might be ok mate Liverpool last year didnt sell out till a day or two before and thats only down the road. Think a lot are still on hols etc especially with it being bank hol weekend

Difference is though Cardiff is unknown territory for many

ell said:

I hope you are right ell, but I somehow doubt it as it is an unknown for so many and also, I am led to believe the allocation is 1900. I imagine the Charlton game I was at a couple of years ago had more than this, and it is a tiny ground.

tbh i think it sell out quickly, because its a small allocation, but its a new prem team, i havent done this stadium, did ninian many moons ago, which was rough in more ways that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.