cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

y2apazen.jpg

It's looking better now we have a bigger capacity, but being a City fan has taught me to be a pessimist. Here's hoping for two.

Do people think it will go down as far as the criteria released so far? Just under 9k points so a bit worried I won't get one

desperate for two tickets for cardiff, if anyone has any spares or has any supporter numbers that would qualify for the game then please PM me. I would really really appreciate it, cheers guys!

I have 10600, If I dont make i would be looking to buy one here if possible as I have already booked my travel!!

Anybody who can sell one PM me?

Cheers

stella33cl said:
I have 10600, If I dont make i would be looking to buy one here if possible as I have already booked my travel!!

Anybody who can sell one PM me?

Cheers

You will definitely get one with 10600, if youve got that many points Id expect you would know that!

Am I the only one confused by the online ticketing system for this one? It makes you choose a block within the Etihad stadium plan, even though the game is away. It also looked like other friends and family without enough points would have been able to order. Finally it made me use a different payment card to the one I wanted to use and wouldn't let me change it. Not impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.