cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

knowing cardiff workers they aint finished sectioning off the expanded away support, tea break every 30mins. haha

Stirling1978 said:
Blue Til Death said:
I spoke to City this morning and they say they are waiting on Cardiff to confirm our allocation of tickets, will probably be middle of next week now
Considering Cardiff have sold out, they must know what the allocation is.

Im just the messenger, thats what the ticket office said, maybe they are going to give their supporters more tickets and us less?
What other explanation can there be

Next Wednesday 2,600 allocated, good luck

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 12,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 7th August at 9am.

§ 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 11,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 8th August at 9am.

§ 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 9th August at 9am.

§ 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 10th August at 9am.

§ 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 12th August at 9am.

§ 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 13th August at 9am.

Just shy of 10k which i dont think will be enough. If anyone's got any spares can they drop me a PM.

Two spare tickets if snyone can not make it, PM me or text me on 07876045421 and we can arrange to meet. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.