cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

If anyone has two spares going to this fixture then i'd be more than happy to take them off you, I've been waiting for this fixture since I moved down here 3 years ago to start uni! B*stards have been teasing me with promotion for years

Message me

Cheers

johnbmcr said:
ColinBell'snamesake said:
I presume you are talking about this bit specifically

Today, the matchday experience for those travelling to south Wales is arguably the best in the country, prompting predictions of a 3,000 sell-out in 90 per cent of their games next season.

3,000 instead of 1900, gives me a better chance alright, still gotta get in early if possible.

I was but the other background bit is helpful still think we might only end up with 2,000 being their first game @ home as a PL team

According to the football ground guide Cardiff have a purpose built area for away fans with a capacity of 1800. Looks like it'll be a mad dash for this one especially when you take out Superbia and the Supporters Clubs

Blue Til Death said:
I spoke to City this morning and they say they are waiting on Cardiff to confirm our allocation of tickets, will probably be middle of next week now
Considering Cardiff have sold out, they must know what the allocation is.

I think the problem is that they had 1900 away capacity last year, yet they are aiming for 3000 for 90% of this year's games.
Sounds like there is some work still going on and they aren't sure if it'll be completed on time.

Blue Til Death said:
I spoke to City this morning and they say they are waiting on Cardiff to confirm our allocation of tickets, will probably be middle of next week now

Unbelievable how slow they are... Those with 10k points will struggle the way it's going. Maybe they've over sold their tickets and realize they have to give us more than they thought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.