cardiff away - now sold out

Re: cardiff away

Regular Joe said:
Am I the only one confused by the online ticketing system for this one? It makes you choose a block within the Etihad stadium plan, even though the game is away. It also looked like other friends and family without enough points would have been able to order. Finally it made me use a different payment card to the one I wanted to use and wouldn't let me change it. Not impressed.

It's not asking you to choose a block in the Etihad, the SE corner is the corner you get at Cardiff which you have to pick and then one of the blocks 118, 121 or 122 are all the away blocks at Cardiff (it's just the fact that for some reason it shows the etihad as the stadium plan)

MCFCpassion said:
Will be looking for one ticket for this, don't think I'll have enough points. Reliable buyer, send me a message if you can help, would be much appriciated.
Still looking for one ticket for this if anyone can help me, can meet in stockport town centre or manchester city centre or can be deliverd, Cheers.

The ticketing for this is a disaster, how they can fook it up so badly is beyond me, only issuing 2600.. Come on City, me ticker cant take much more, get them tickets issued pronto!!!!!!

After three tickets for this one, me and 2 mates looking to go but not enough points. If anyone has any spares/enough points and aren't going please let me know. Cheers.

anybody requiring travel I've a coach leaving Droylsden at 9 am cost is £35 returning after match.. message me if interested cheers!!

Sorted now, thanks bluemooners

Still looking for two for this one if anyone has changed their mind or just fancies the points. Can meet at Newcastle or if you're Manchester I can come and collect. Thanks

John

**** Sorted now thanks *****

Also need one adult for this please. Got my own but need one for my adult son. He's fallen behind on points with being away at Uni for past 3 years and had to give up his season ticket. Now he's back and grateful to any one willing to offer a spare for him.

Cheers

Still chasing two tickets for me and my girlfriend who live down in Cardiff at university!! Thanks if you can help. Much appreciated pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.