cardiff away - now sold out

Blue_Ketchup said:
tickets turned up today... it was only posted out yesterday looking at the postmark... this was ordered on the 3rd day of sale...

Was told today that all those booked directly with customer services instead of being posted same day as usual we only sent off last night so should have it tomorrow. 12 days after purchase!!!! Told will be back to 2 days for Stoke.

I have two spare tickets for this seated together, face value, can post special delivery if required or can meet at Cardiff. Will also sell as single tickets. Pm if interested.
NOW SOLD

Adult and junior available if anyone still looking, if not they will be available Thursday pm for collection at the Ticket office.

Cheers

John

Have one spare + return rail ticket from manchester Travel Man - Birmingham -Cardiff -Birmingham -Man 10:35- 12:08 12:30 -14:26 / 18:45- 20:44 21:01 -22:40

face value PM if interested

Got 3 spares, i cant get down to the ticket office to return them £100 for all 3. PM me if interested

mario45 said:
Do you have one spare , mate?

This is the poster who arranged to meet me last night then didn't show up as planned. No explanation as to why he didn't show up or any communication from him since. Just a warning to anybody thinking of dealing with him.

mrn1981 said:
mario45 said:

This is the poster who arranged to meet me last night then didn't show up as planned. No explanation as to why he didn't show up or any communication from him since. Just a warning to anybody thinking of dealing with him.

I had the exact same experience mate.. Callumwrightwright... Timewaster, do not deal with him!!! Reported him to the mods, Do the same with this clown to stop them messing other Blues around

Blue Til Death said:
mrn1981 said:
mario45 said:

I had the exact same experience mate.. Callumwrightwright... Timewaster, do not deal with him!!! Reported him to the mods, Do the same with this clown to stop them messing other Blues around
he's no need
i've already picked up on his post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.