Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone stopping off in newport before the game, think they have a wetherspoons etc if i remember right

Yes we do near the station. However, for a decent craft beer the tiny rebel bar in Newport again near the station or the same bar in Cardiff are good venues and beer!

___________________Bravo________________

Danilo_________Tosin_____Kompany_____Zinchenko

_____________________Yaya___________________

____________Gundogan__________Bernardo____

Sterling________________Nmecha___________Diaz

I fear for dave and kevs legs but one has to play so i think dave as kev is too important to lose to injury and he is tired,put bernie in the dave position

I fear for dave and kevs legs but one has to play so i think dave as kev is too important to lose to injury and he is tired,put bernie in the dave position

David wasn't in that latest training video from what I could see, so I suspect he'll be off for a week and Kev will play. Mind you I couldn't see Kompany either.

David wasn't in that latest training video from what I could see, so I suspect he'll be off for a week and Kev will play. Mind you I couldn't see Kompany either.
Kev is going to burn out or get injured soon,time to play bernie more to take away some of the strain,fixtures start piling up now and he can't play every game,time for the bernie and gundy to step up

Kev is going to burn out or get injured soon,time to play bernie more to take away some of the strain,fixtures start piling up now and he can't play every game,time for the bernie and gundy to step up
Agree fully leave them both out, Bernie is here to be Dave's longterm replacement so bang him in the middle with Gundog and see how it goes.

We have to rest Kev and Dave for this one, Bernie and Gundogan, have to step up and put a performance in, the PL & CL are the priorities, we have enough quality in the squad to rest as many of the PL starters as possible, its all about them putting a performance in, individually and as a team, Yaya cannot play, I watched Cardiff the other day and they have pace in midfield, Yaya would be chasing shadows and put the defence under needless additional pressure.. I would however play Stones, he needs as much game time as possible to get back to his pre hamstring injury form, he's well off that at the moment and cost a few goals since his return, making unforced errors..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.