Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to rest Kev and Dave for this one, Bernie and Gundogan, have to step up and put a performance in, the PL & CL are the priorities, we have enough quality in the squad to rest as many of the PL starters as possible, its all about them putting a performance in, individually and as a team, Yaya cannot play, I watched Cardiff the other day and they have pace in midfield, Yaya would be chasing shadows and put the defence under needless additional pressure.. I would however play Stones, he needs as much game time as possible to get back to his pre hamstring injury form, he's well off that at the moment and cost a few goals since his return, making unforced errors..!
Agree with john,he needs to play through the errors but not next to mangler but with nico or vinny if he is fit

Agreed Karen, next to the Mangler would be an unmitigated disaster, Nico for me over Vinny at the moment.
I think vinny will get the nod to get him match fit,i'm not sure how bothered i am about this cup,i assume winning every game keeps the mentality going,pity foden is injured,we'll find out tomorrow if he is ready
I'm not around at pep time tomorrow as i'm at the #clinic again so if someone else can do his comments that would be good,follow here from about 1.15pm till 2pm
https://twitter.com/ManCity?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Tough game, but some of them look like they need a rest.

Bravo

Danilo
Mangala
Kompany
Zinchenko

Gundogan
Toure

Bernado
Diaz
Sane

Sterling

think that we need to play Ferny , Nico and Stones. Rest Ferny for West Brom, Think with David not playing then Kev will be a cert.
Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Nico, Zinc, Ferny, KDB, B Silva, Sterling, Sane and Aguero.
Hopefully get a few in front and then bring on Diaz and Nmecha.

I think dinho will get carded as it'll be a tasty game,that will be number 8 i think,nearly at the 10 and ban just as we have a few hard games coming up,should we leave him out of this one?

___________________Bravo________________

Danilo_________Tosin_____Kompany_____Zinchenko

_____________________Yaya___________________

____________Gundogan__________Bernardo____

Sterling________________Nmecha___________Diaz
Lol

The players want to play when they are finding it so comfortable, i'm sure they will tell the manager when they need a rest. Playing keeps the confidence and they are just as easily going to get injured in training as a match. So for me play as many as the match winners as you can

I think dinho will get carded as it'll be a tasty game,that will be number 8 i think,nearly at the 10 and ban just as we have a few hard games coming up,should we leave him out of this one?

And I think its a 2 game ban from 10 isn't it?

I am expecting a replay at best and this is going to be one "cup final" game too far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.