Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva should be fitter than anyone after getting a number of days rest around the Christmas period. KDB should definitely get this game off though.

Maybe David takes another rest vs Cardiff, looks for his family and gets back in time for the PL match next Wednesday?
Has been playing the last 2 games.

I'd be giving Dave the weekend off and be back on Monday. He's got family responsibility and should not be risked against the cloggers.

I'd be giving Dave the weekend off and be back on Monday. He's got family responsibility and should not be risked against the cloggers.

We should play Bernardo in that Silva role, he plays on right mostly but is all left foot just play him on left, when he has played there he is in place of Sane not as well.

Gundagon has to start back 4 should be Danillo, Kompany, Mangala and Zinchenko, if they play the long ball this is an ideal paring at centre half may as well as won't happen against many other teams.

Manga and vinnie will be in for me both need game time and perfect to combat the long hopeless balls Cardiff will be pinging in whenever they rarely get abit of ball time. Anybody think Yaya could do a job at 10?

Is anyone stopping off in newport before the game, think they have a wetherspoons etc if i remember right

Bravo Danilo Kompany Mangala Zinchenko Fernandinho Bernardo Gundogan Diaz Sterling Aguero and go with a strong bench just in case we need it

This will be as tough if not tougher than the Bristol games. These are no push over as they’re going for promotion too. They’ll want to test themselves for next seasons possible opposition.
We need a strong spine to the team that will play them. With a couple of big guns as back up.
Get it out to bed early and then rest a few.
Pass them to death and make them chase the ball. They saw what Bristol did and will no doubt try that tactic. No reason why we can win this, we just need to convert the chances and move the ball through them quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.