Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press Conference now:

#PEP: Kyl Walker is fit to play; everybody else is ok. No extra injury concerns for this weekend.

#PEP: Nico, Kevin, David and Ferna have all extended their contracts and we are so so happy that they are with us for the future. It is the best news of the past weeks.

#PEP: We've played a lot of games and we still have a lot to play. We're in every competition so we take it game by game and we will see what our level is.

Tough game. Depending on who plays I'd settle for a draw even with the fixture situation.

I'd like us to rest KDB and Fernandinho and Sergio

Tough game. Depending on who plays I'd settle for a draw even with the fixture situation.

I'd like us to rest KDB and Fernandinho and Sergio
Why in the world would we want another game?

I think we’ll win, but I’d honestly rather lose than have a replay.

The biggest threat to our season is not the other clubs or complacency or lack of form—the biggest threat to our season is a key injury or two and the likelihood of that increases significantly with each extra match played in a short period of time.

Why in the world would we want another game?

I think we’ll win, but I’d honestly rather lose than have a replay.

The biggest threat to our season is not the other clubs or complacency or lack of form—the biggest threat to our season is a key injury or two and the likelihood of that increases significantly with each extra match played in a short period of time.

I'd never rather lose pal

I'll be interested in which club plays the most "weakened" side, us or cardiff. I fancy it'll be cardiff, as they have a far bigger prize to chase, and its very tight below wolves, so extra games for them could be critical, and I'm not convinced we'll see their first team, if it is a battle of second teams I expect us to win.

Dictionary definition of "devilment"

Wreckless mischief; wild spirits.

Can someone please report this clear "game plan" to the FA.

Please do let us know their response...
I'm probably in a small minority, might be even a lone voice but I think you and others are reading too much into this. Saying and doing in front of the watching world are totally different. Nearly every other pre match thread is littered with they will kick the shit out of us comments which turns out to be all fart and no shit.

I'm with you, very strange way of thinking

Last time i can remember thinking i wanted us to lose was when we played leeds in the 90s when they were fighting with the rags for the title. As soon as the game started though i realized i was kidding myself. think we beat em 4-0 as it happened and i was happy as larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.