Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate to get Ederson back in goal for this one. Bravo has done ok in the league cup and will have to play in the final now, but Ederson is clearly the superior player and I'd be so much happier going through this competition knowing that we're going to give ourselves the best chance we have of winning it.

According to a colleague who's a Cardiff fan, he thinks they will rest a load from their first 11. They see promotion as more important, even though the match has generated massive supporter interest and will probably be their first sell out for a while

Ah. Can't wait for them to start chanting 'where were you when you were shit'.

inevitable !!
Their last round at home

• Emirates FA Cup Third Round
    Attendance: 6,378
    Kick-off: 3pm
    Venue: Cardiff City Stadium

Ridiculous mate. At least last night we put the Bristol City fans back in their place by chanting 'where were you on Friday night?' They took about 300 fans to Derby...God knows what happened to the 7000 fans that came to our place...

Colin wankers wankers will have a field day with Mason.

Expect 80% possession for us and 4/5 bookings while they kick the shit out of us

Bravo
walker stones otter Zinchenko
Ferdy
Bernardo KDB sterling
Aguero

Pep said last night Cardiff will be like a cup final and he wants to go further in the FA cup, they will be as difficult as bristol were and cannot see him taking it lightly enough to go weak team wise
If we are going to take it so serious then why the f**k are we going in with ten players? ;-)

Any coaches or cars with 2 extra seats? Obviously willing to pay our part in petrol or coach fee. Based in the city centre but can meet where ever is convenient.

Hope I'm not breaking the rules here but I've not seen much traction on the Tickets/Travel forum. Partner and I left it too late for the supporters coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.