Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to win every game we play, we won't get a better chance than this season either.

We are in a fantastic position to win 2 cups and I think we should now be targeting a domestic treble.

That said I can see a number of changes today.

-----------------------Bravo------------------------
Walker-------Otto----------Kompany----Danilo
---------------------Gundo-------------------------
----------Bernardo-----------KDB-----------------
Sterling-----------Aguero-------------------Sane

I went with Finglands and my girlfriend of the time finished with me because she said I thought more about City than her. How right she was.
So it’s your fault?
You finish it with the witch because of City, and she puts a 30 year curse on us! Hang your head in shame! Some things you just have to accept, and keeping her happy, could have saved so many blues from pub, bookies and dealers.
I don’t know how some people can be so selfish!

;-(

looks like a decent day sun is out, stadium around 30 miles down road,think the rain is coming in after the game

Hopefully this will be a great game today. We have a great chance to go forward and put pressure on every team who comes up against us now. THEY have to try and find a way to stop us, rather than concentrating on themselves going forward.
This team shows the desire to win and keep winning. They’re playing the football I’ve always hoped I would see here. Come on City, another clinical professional performance and be graciousness in victory!!
We are City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.