Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping this is the game where everything we do comes off, it could be carnage, but more like 2-0 to us.

bravo
zinchenko komp mang danillo
yaya d silva gundogan
sterling aguero b silva

Can see a few changes, nothing crazy tho. Will be a tough game.

Bravo
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Gundogan
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

Why does Ederson need a rest he hardly has anything to do every game.

I agree goalies don't need resting but I think it's more to do with giving both keepers game time. Seems to be the way that people prefer to do that by having a clean divide between league and domestic cups. Not keen on it myself but i get the logic.

I'd like to see a strong line up again, and Ederson back in goal, though I suspect we'll go with Bravo.

I definitely think we should play Ederson in the League Cup Final too, we need a first trophy under Pep.

I think this will be another frustrating game; noisy crowd, opposition up for it and raising their game, probably a team full of giant hoofers too, so our defence will be under pressure especially at set pieces. They're bound to score at least one. I think we'll get away with a draw after one of our big guns digs us out of the shit again (Kun, Kev or Raheem) and we end up with more fixture congestion but still in the cup.

Hopefully I'm talking shit and in reality we batter these by 3 or 4 while still resting a few regulars! Somehow we never seem to get that lucky these days though, like getting Yeovil for example.
you missed out "again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.