Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot I know but I wondered if anyone has a spare ticket for the Cardiff match.
Happy to pay the going rate plus a bit more for your trouble.
Here's hoping!

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Sefiruso said:
Looks like Boyata will get a game. I hope to God Javi Garcia does not start at CB for us. He's bloody useless at the back. If not do you think Bossaerts might get a chance in the first team. he's looked decent for the EDS. Shame Rekik has gone on loan to PSV but in the long run that move will likely be a better aid to his development.

Not a fan of Boyata tbh. Not really shown any significant improvement since breaking into the first team in 2010

Surprisingly, for a lad of his size & build, he still seems to be absolutely terrified by, (and continuously caught on the wrong side of) any big, strong, physical CF that happens to be passing. (ie, Cardiff's, Heigar Helguson).

Would much rather see someone like Fernandinho fill in alongside Lescot, Nasty or Richards, until Komps is fit again.

Good job Helguson's retired then.

Will be an 'easy' game if we score the early, atmosphere-killing goal.

Could be a long afternoon if our strikers don't bring their shooting boots. I also worry about our defensive organization and communication without Komps.

Not that Cardiff scare me one bit, but we have a history of gifting shit goals with that 1 against the run of play error without Vinnie.

Re: Upfront against Cardiff?

Same lineup from the Newcastle game minus Kompany. Aguero and Dzeko will be upfront again. I can actually see Kun looking spectacular in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.