Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Upfront against Cardiff?

Agreed only needs a replacement for Komps for me. I didn't realise how much work Navas did till I seen the highlighted vid. Forgot about that 90 yard dash to close down the keeper.

Re: Upfront against Cardiff?

Robbo. said:
Rammyblues said:
Agreed only needs a replacement for Komps for me. I didn't realise how much work Navas did till I seen the highlighted vid. Forgot about that 90 yard dash to close down the keeper.

Navas is a brilliant player, really need to give my head a wobble when I doubted this signing.

As good as Navas looked I would be tempted to bring Milner in for this one. It is the sort of game Jimmy thrives on. Bring Navas on with 25 minutes to go.

am hoping we travel better this season, wales hasnt been a happy hunting ground past couple seasons, but i feel with our new additions, and pace from jesus, can see a few banged in, maybe a couple for edin

804775_Manchester_City.jpg

Subs: Pantillimon, Nastasic, Rodwell, Navas, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Bring Navas, Jovetic and Nastasic on off the bench :)

blinkblue said:
804775_Manchester_City.jpg

Subs: Pantillimon, Nastasic, Rodwell, Navas, Nasri, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Bring Navas, Jovetic and Nastasic on off the bench :)

i'd go with same team as monday to start, except garcia replacing vinnyUnless nas fit to play), our speed and movement would rip cardiff apart imo

When we all post our teams, i get just as excited about the subs bench as i do the starting 11. It really is frightnening! The likes of Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo, Rodwell, Milner etc.... on the fucking bench!! Scary!

Tricky_Trev said:
When we all post our teams, i get just as excited about the subs bench as i do the starting 11. It really is frightnening! The likes of Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo, Rodwell, Milner etc.... on the fucking bench!! Scary!

Aye just a shame they can't all play at once. That's the trouble, everyone will have their favourites. I'm sure whoever plays,
we're gonna be a fooking good side.

It's an away game, so it'll be interestign to see what differences there are to Pellegrini's tactics for this one when compared to the home battering of Newcastle. They say there are no easy games in the Premier League, and to a degree they are correct, however this really is a game that any side with title aspirations needs to be winning, and winning comfortably. I think we'll win this one, 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.