Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of these tricky games, i think cardiff will sit deep and invite us the sooner we score here the better, i'm going for 1-2 with them hitting us on the break first, not good for the nerves but 3 points in the bag

Big Swifty said:
Blue Til Death says 5-0. If it's 5-0 I'll eat my soiled underpants in the middle of Albert Square.

wlw3rd.jpg

Big Swifty said:
Blue Til Death says 5-0. If it's 5-0 I'll eat my soiled underpants in the middle of Albert Square.

2ex0f29.jpg

"Fuck me , did you hear that 'Waldorf'?"

" Swifty's gonna eat his dirty underpants in Albert Square if City win 5-0 !"

"Yeah , i heard it 'Statler' ... let's hope they're not full of skidmarks then , or he'll land up with a brown tongue!"

I just can't believe that any self respecting supporter would back against their own team.
Oh well, as they say, every man has his price.

Blue Til Death said:
Big Swifty said:
If you believe in hoodoos and bogey grounds, the omens are not good. Since World War Two, we have played Cardiff in the league in 13 seasons, and our record away to them is: Played 13, won 2, drawn 6, lost 5. (Our last win there was 84-85, 3-0, scorers were Tony Cunningham (his only League goal), David Phillips & Clive Wilson).
I know, we are much better, the teams are different, even the stadium is different, but logic is often irrelevant. Look how we have kept losing at Sunderland to a much inferior side. I hate the Stadium of Light.
We also lost 6-0 there in 1953, when the late Phil Woosnam played his one and only game for City.
Cheer me up, somebody.

Just look at the teamsheets then forget you ever posted this!!

Your team on the day will of cost you around £240 millon ours around £40 million.

I just hope we can bring you down to our level of football. And nick a draw

Very excited for this game i must say. The last game i went to with u as our oppents we did win 1-0 nathan blake ohh yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.