Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be difficult with it being Cardiff's first home game in the Premier League however providing we don't have a complacent attitude and match and then better their work-rate then our quality should get us the 3 points.

---------------------------Hart
Zab---------Garcia--------Nasty---------Clichy
-----------Milner-Yaya--Fernandinho
-------------------------Silva
-------------------Aguero-Dzeko

Same team as against Newcastle with Milner for Navas and Garcia for Kompany

I think for an away game we need to be a bit more solid hence Milner.

Navas will be a great sub.

Can't really find a decent Cardiff Forum however this one seems to be the best

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2</a>

A mix of the usual bravado and some pessimism, although you do have to wade through a lot of crap to find a decent thread

Hello.

Cardiff fan of 26 years here. season ticket holder for the last 20 of them. Always had a soft spot for Man City since i was little and went to Maine Road numerous times during the 90s

Most Cardiff fans are expecting a hammering on Sunday to be honest but everyone is buzzing with it being our first home game in the top flight since the 61/62 season.

The move accross the road from Ninian Park to the Cardiff City Stadium killed the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong we can get the place rocking for big games and you boys are massive but its just not the same as being crammed on to the terraces of Ninian Park where we were so close to the pitch the opposition players would hear every insult and threat aimed at them and don't let the family club of the year tag fool you, that's mainly to do with the work the club does in the local community, things can still get a bit hairy on times, if you are going to visit the local watering holes i would advise you to drink in the City centre where you will be welcomed, try and stay away from the Canton and Grangetown areas, not all but some who drink around those areas are still think its the 70s and 80s and love the nonsense

Hope everyone travelling has a great day or weekend anyway and enjoys the delights of our beautiful Capital City.

There is also a Bluebird Unite get together and mass march from the Castle to the stadium. if you wear blue i'm sure your support will be more than welcomed.

I'm a realist so my prediction if i'm honest is 1-3 but i'm hoping i am wrong and we can soak up the pressure and nick it.

From the Cardiff forum

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
I agree with Merlin, I think weve gotta do exactly the same. Be aggressive all over the park but go with the Danish Tank for this one, I would be telling him to get stuck right in to Man City's central defenders.

Give them a torrid time, its the only area of weakness I can think of. Kompany is usually a big loss to them, they might have that Nastasic back from an ankle injury, a clumsy strikers challenge ;) see how that holds up!

No mercy! :lol:

DandoCCFC wrote

Nastasic is a clumsy defender but won't play, only returned to light training for them.

Enough said.

Its gonna be interesting to see which players will Pellegrini choose vs Cardiff.
Especially in front, i hope Negredo will be okay with starting few games from the bench if Dzeko keeps up with his form.

I have no idea what to expect from this one. If Mancini was still in charge I would be a little worried but I have there is a much more positive vibe with pellegrini. Cardiff will be well up for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.