Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Cardiff going hell for leather for 10-15mins, we score around 20mins and then give them a good shoeing. they did not look good against West Ham.

Keep our heads and this will be a stroll, having said that hard work will beat talent when talent doesn't work hard

Does anybody have an idea where City fans are meeting up before the game on Sunday? I know the city well especially the Canton area by the ground but don't want to be sat with my mates all afternoon cos they're Cardiff fans!!! Wanna be supping beers with City boys!

FredKeenor said:
Hello.

Cardiff fan of 26 years here. season ticket holder for the last 20 of them. Always had a soft spot for Man City since i was little and went to Maine Road numerous times during the 90s

Most Cardiff fans are expecting a hammering on Sunday to be honest but everyone is buzzing with it being our first home game in the top flight since the 61/62 season.

The move accross the road from Ninian Park to the Cardiff City Stadium killed the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong we can get the place rocking for big games and you boys are massive but its just not the same as being crammed on to the terraces of Ninian Park where we were so close to the pitch the opposition players would hear every insult and threat aimed at them and don't let the family club of the year tag fool you, that's mainly to do with the work the club does in the local community, things can still get a bit hairy on times, if you are going to visit the local watering holes i would advise you to drink in the City centre where you will be welcomed, try and stay away from the Canton and Grangetown areas, not all but some who drink around those areas are still think its the 70s and 80s and love the nonsense

Hope everyone travelling has a great day or weekend anyway and enjoys the delights of our beautiful Capital City.

There is also a Bluebird Unite get together and mass march from the Castle to the stadium. if you wear blue i'm sure your support will be more than welcomed.

I'm a realist so my prediction if i'm honest is 1-3 but i'm hoping i am wrong and we can soak up the pressure and nick it.
I'll join you in hoping you're wrong about 1-3 mate.
Joe won't be happy letting one in.

Can see this being a toughie with it being their first home game in the top flight for 40 odd years. I think it'll be a good game for the neutral but we'll come away slightly disappointed. 2-2.

kenzie115 said:
Can see this being a toughie with it being their first home game in the top flight for 40 odd years. I think it'll be a good game for the neutral but we'll come away slightly disappointed. 2-2.

Watching Cardiff at West Ham there's no way they'll get 2 goals. I know they're at home, but if we can't win this game,
then I think all us fans need to give up on the idea of winning the title this season.

FredKeenor said:
Hello.

Cardiff fan of 26 years here. season ticket holder for the last 20 of them. Always had a soft spot for Man City since i was little and went to Maine Road numerous times during the 90s

Most Cardiff fans are expecting a hammering on Sunday to be honest but everyone is buzzing with it being our first home game in the top flight since the 61/62 season.

The move accross the road from Ninian Park to the Cardiff City Stadium killed the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong we can get the place rocking for big games and you boys are massive but its just not the same as being crammed on to the terraces of Ninian Park where we were so close to the pitch the opposition players would hear every insult and threat aimed at them and don't let the family club of the year tag fool you, that's mainly to do with the work the club does in the local community, things can still get a bit hairy on times, if you are going to visit the local watering holes i would advise you to drink in the City centre where you will be welcomed, try and stay away from the Canton and Grangetown areas, not all but some who drink around those areas are still think its the 70s and 80s and love the nonsense

Hope everyone travelling has a great day or weekend anyway and enjoys the delights of our beautiful Capital City.

There is also a Bluebird Unite get together and mass march from the Castle to the stadium. if you wear blue i'm sure your support will be more than welcomed.

I'm a realist so my prediction if i'm honest is 1-3 but i'm hoping i am wrong and we can soak up the pressure and nick it.

I like the idea of that march and might join in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.