Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

zandvoort blue said:
welsh_andy said:
lol you gora laugh @ malky mckay saying the only thing we have to worry about is parking, haha

his bus !
lol, i dont think they will park bus at home. they try and flood midfield im betting

MALKY MACKAY insists Manchester City ’ s biggest worry at Cardiff tomorrow will be where to leave their team coach
now thats welsh sense of humor, haha

kevinmcfc said:
I am currently working in Wales and am a season ticket holder at City. Manchester that is, Personally I hope we thump them today otherwise they will be unbearable. The Welsh fans are amongst the most bias and nastiest in the football league. The reason being is that they hate the English with a passion. That is the simple truth of the matter.

It's a rivalry is all, Wales v England. It would be like us playing the rags every game.

kevinmcfc said:
I am currently working in Wales and am a season ticket holder at City. Manchester that is, Personally I hope we thump them today otherwise they will be unbearable. The Welsh fans are amongst the most bias and nastiest in the football league. The reason being is that they hate the English with a passion. That is the simple truth of the matter.

I live in Cardiff, and although there's been a lot of banter this week, none of it is malicious. Cardiff's proper fans are extremely humble and know if they win it will be because we don't turn up. They're very similar to us, in that they've gone through a lot of crap (both on and off the pitch), whilst their neighbours are loved by the media to a sickening extent.

This is a good early season test to see if our players have banished some of last seasons lackluster attitudes. Cardiff will be no pushovers like some are predicting, they have some quality players including you know who Bellers and the excellent Caulker at the back who I predict will become an England regular. If we do have the correct mindset, we can expect a win and a clean sheet to keep up the pressure.......daft as it sounds so early on in the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.