Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, BBJ.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding us lot on here.

As you said, it's a mindset that developed from more than 30 years of winning nothing and spending time in the third tier.

You obviously appreciate what we've been through, unlike some of the numpties, who come on here.

And thanks for the information regarding the situation in Cardiff. It's good to know that the idiots have been mostly sidelined.

I hope you'll continue to post on Bluemoon, as intelligent, articulate posters are always welcome.

And good luck for the rest of the season, but only after today

;-)

Vienna_70 said:
Hiya, BBJ.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding us lot on here.

As you said, it's a mindset that developed from more than 30 years of winning nothing and spending time in the third tier.

And thanks for the information regarding the situation in Cardiff. It's good to know that the idiots have been mostly sidelined.

I hope you'll continue to post on Bluemoon, as intelligent, articulate posters are always welcome.

And good luck for the rest of the season, but only after today

;-)

Intelligent, articulate posters... Also unicorns and Martians. We would welcome anyone like that if they happened to show up.

bluebirdjones said:
Cardiff's problem is that we WONT be up for it enough if he starts Peter Whittingham. You need a leader
in midfield who will fire up the lads. Hes too quiet. If we do start with Campbell and Cornelius up top then
I can see us causing you a few problems. But if Malky is too cautious and just plays one up there with a
''come and break us down'' attitude - you will come, and you will break us down. Id drop Whittingham for
Jordon Mutch, him and Kim were sensational tail end of last season, then with the Pitbull marshalling the
hole behind them I think we could give you a game. But I suspect a cautious approach from Malky which
will play into your hands. Loved reading your posts on here. You have got a £150m team but STILL think
your always going to fuck up. That comes from having followed a side who won nothing for donkeys years.
It leaves a scar. But like our lot, yours were there through thick and thin. Cant fault you.
As for trouble? Well its all but gone away now thank God. The pubs in and around Canton is where all the banned
and ex-banned lunatics drink and they would only raise their heads from their pints if a similar minded group of Man City
fans were to wander past. Many have radius bans that force them to drink right out on City Road which is a nowhere
near where any Man City fans will go for a pint, so many just dont bother leaving their houses thank fuck
But i still walk past certain pubs and think they are all liable to steam out any minute and kick off
with a litter bin or anything to satisfy their cocaine fualled urges. Cardiff City Centre is safe as houses for everyone.
Only a suicide bomber would be daft enough to want to ''perform'' in town. Even the Valley Commandos who will
be drinking it town will only just manage to rustle up a raised eyebrow if they see law abiding Man City fans. The
whole atmosphere in Cardiff has changed beyond recognition from the brooding, surly, aggressive "protect our
town at all costs'' attitudes of a few years ago. Have a great time in my amazing City!!! I'll settle for a point...Please

very nice classy post bluebird1

just started to get ready to make me way to cardiff later)providing my boy gets out of bed)lol, hoping for a stunning display like monday, although cardiff wont be a pushover in their own backyard. hoping for a clean sheet and a one from sergio and edin

BringBackSwales said:
bluebirdjones said:
Cardiff's problem is that we WONT be up for it enough if he starts Peter Whittingham. You need a leader
in midfield who will fire up the lads. Hes too quiet. If we do start with Campbell and Cornelius up top then
I can see us causing you a few problems. But if Malky is too cautious and just plays one up there with a
''come and break us down'' attitude - you will come, and you will break us down. Id drop Whittingham for
Jordon Mutch, him and Kim were sensational tail end of last season, then with the Pitbull marshalling the
hole behind them I think we could give you a game. But I suspect a cautious approach from Malky which
will play into your hands. Loved reading your posts on here. You have got a £150m team but STILL think
your always going to fuck up. That comes from having followed a side who won nothing for donkeys years.
It leaves a scar. But like our lot, yours were there through thick and thin. Cant fault you.
As for trouble? Well its all but gone away now thank God. The pubs in and around Canton is where all the banned
and ex-banned lunatics drink and they would only raise their heads from their pints if a similar minded group of Man City
fans were to wander past. Many have radius bans that force them to drink right out on City Road which is a nowhere
near where any Man City fans will go for a pint, so many just dont bother leaving their houses thank fuck
But i still walk past certain pubs and think they are all liable to steam out any minute and kick off
with a litter bin or anything to satisfy their cocaine fualled urges. Cardiff City Centre is safe as houses for everyone.
Only a suicide bomber would be daft enough to want to ''perform'' in town. Even the Valley Commandos who will
be drinking it town will only just manage to rustle up a raised eyebrow if they see law abiding Man City fans. The
whole atmosphere in Cardiff has changed beyond recognition from the brooding, surly, aggressive "protect our
town at all costs'' attitudes of a few years ago. Have a great time in my amazing City!!! I'll settle for a point...Please

very nice classy post bluebird1
The ''please'' at the end made me smile!

bluebirdjones said:
your always going to fuck up.
That comes from having followed a side who won nothing for donkeys years.

Aint that the truth fella..<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 am --<br /><br />
Benarbia said:
Torn between 5-0 and 1-1

Oh give yourself some leeway ffs Ben..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.