Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia and lesscott not the fastest pairing at CB, so hopefully bellamy as lost a bit of his pace now.
But still carnt see past a city win.
3-1
( Garcia to score from a corner)

With our attack, if we keep the ball and control the game like we did against Newcastle it won't matter about the Centre backs. Didn't kompany used to play in midfield before being moved back. Maybe Garcia will also improve in this postion.

Today in Cardiff

BShVthFCcAAXHuw.jpg

Caveman said:
nehe11 said:
I can only remember Javi playing CB twice, one against Southampton and another against Milan, we know that went. But we have to remember that he was joined by Lescott who´s not the quickest, might explain why he was so poor there. Two slow CB is not ideal specially when they´re not used to eachother, just a thought.
As I said on the previous page:
QPR away, Prem
Stoke away, FAC
Newcastle home, Prem the ther night.

Clean sheets in all, he was spot on at CH in all three.

I wouldn't say he was spot on vs QPR. gave up some good chances. Fortunatly they were so inept they wasted them all. Ntoke is exactly the type of team he can play against. Slow & prodding that hoofs it into the box. He's very good in the air so I only wish Pulis was coaching more teams.

Haven't seen Cardif. How do they play?

nwhn3 said:
With our attack, if we keep the ball and control the game like we did against Newcastle it won't matter about the Centre backs. Didn't kompany used to play in midfield before being moved back. Maybe Garcia will also improve in this postion.
García player his Real Madrid youth career and in the Spain national youth teams at centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.