Cardiff City Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could any of the resident American blues help point me in the direction of where I can watch today's game on Time Warner Cable in New York?

NBC sports is showing Spurs

depps said:
Could any of the resident American blues help point me in the direction of where I can watch today's game on Time Warner Cable in New York?

I can't find it, not on NBC Sports or NBC news. just gonna have to follow commentary for this one.

Caveman said:
nwhn3 said:
With our attack, if we keep the ball and control the game like we did against Newcastle it won't matter about the Centre backs. Didn't kompany used to play in midfield before being moved back. Maybe Garcia will also improve in this postion.
García player his Real Madrid youth career and in the Spain national youth teams at centre half.

Can't be that bad then, why all the fuss

NoahCity said:
depps said:

I can't find it, not on NBC Sports or NBC news. just gonna have to follow commentary for this one.

It's on NBC Sports Extra time.

Caveman said:
QPR away, Prem
Stoke away, FAC
Newcastle home, Prem the other night
...García was absolutely spot-on at centre half.

Shhhhhhhhh

You'll get the cunts thinkiing

NoahCity said:
depps said:

I just did a quick search and it is supposedly being shown on a service called Live Extra (streaming) here: <a class="postlink" href="http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.