Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Fucking great

Sounds like a bad sprain timeline. I suppose the silver lining is that he'll get a good rest before the business end of the season. In the meantime, Bennett just misses the one game.

How about a rule where if you injure a player and get at least a yellow card, you can't play again until the player you hurt is fit?

I can't say I'm surprised but it's depressing that in 2018 animals like the scumbag who hacked Sane can still earn a living from football.

The resurrection should be in the next week or so

nintchdbpict000324195475-e1497525785289.jpg

I love the way we declined to play and kept the ball in our own half so nobody else got hurt. That was clearly a message being sent.

It ruined the second half for the BBC but let us hope in their ever unbiased fashion they figure out why this was done and point the finger at the problem.

Someone will take out KDB next if we are not protected as it is obvious to everyone how good he is and cloggers will hate that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.