Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Its my opinion mate sorry you dont agree. The diaz one was completely opposite and was frustration and thuggery.
But for the first, he has to make a challenge there for his team. Sane is the fastest player in english football and he got it wrong. Its exactly the same as kanes. Bad challenge, red card, nothing more.

What is more worrying is not one off challenges like that, its refs consistently getting it wrong, giving yellow cards on clear reds. Probably knowing if they give a red it is literally game over with the way we puffs
Have done mate - ok he apologised and acknowledged it, but to say it was mistimed is beyond belief. He knew what he was doing, nasty little thug.
totally agree...lying twunt only responding many hours later because he knows the sh!t has hit the fan

The first bad tackle we do this season will be a straight red, you just know it. Refs will have suddenly seen the incident properly, as the red card would be aligned with their corrupt agenda.

Vinny was just fine

Did what he had to do. Why would he stretch himself and put himself into situations where one of their pub players wouldn’t think twice about seriously injuring him?
Absolutely nothing wrong with Vinnie's performance today.
This man has suffered injury after injury and given 100% to the club.
I believe that he played within himself today, avoiding any physical confrontations.He will be wanting to play in the World cup finals and I would love for him to win that trophy to go with the Premier league, Carabao cup and anything else we collect.
Let's face it, England won't get close to winning the W/C.

The game was won by then.
The game plan was clearly to keep the ball from them in order to save our energy, reduce the risk of injury and limit their chances.
It was a deliberate ploy by Pep to just kill the game off and it was very well executed.
It was a very clinical and controlled performance.
I didn't think that we initially did that as we kept trying to break for 15 minutes, but yes I agree that was what happened, and it was good game management, I did say that earlier in the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.