Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Watched the game from behind the sofa. Games are becoming so hard to watch because of wanker teams like Cardiff trying to cripple our players. Everyone’s seen it now so no-one can tell us to shut up. That bellend should be banned for the season - cleaned out Diaz as well - just so fu*king angry about that excuse of a player.

I fucking love Pep. He had his players off the pitch, job done, dont do what you want to do, say nothing. KdB was very diplomatic in the post match interview while getting his point across about how disgraceful that tackle was. Meanwhile, he blew his mind on the pitch and totally showed up those god awful excuses for officials for what they are. That is leadership, and that is everything we are as a club now. Players do their bit with no noise about it, the manager shows up the stone age, outdated, not fit for purpose, incompetence that underpins our game.
We are so far advanced of these fuckwits now. long may it continue. We should be admired as a model; instead we are derided to the point where anything goes.
Fuck you Lee Mason. Fuck you Cardiff City, and you Colin Wanker, and you - the twat who's name I wont even credit by remembering you small time career threatening **** of a bloke.

Next Saturday will be the first time ever that I will be hoping Leeds United win a match!! In fact I hope they humiliate that bunch of cloggers!! I don’t wish injury on any of them because I would never wish injury on anyone but just humiliation. 5-0 to Leeds?

His sorry doesn't cut it the rag knob! It came a long time after the game when he realised even experienced ex pros said it was atrocious. He knew exactly what he was doing and even followed it up on Diaz later. As Elton John sang, "Sorry doesn't always make it right." May karma catch and hit him very hard soon!

Absolutely nothing wrong with Vinnie's performance today.
This man has suffered injury after injury and given 100% to the club.
I believe that he played within himself today, avoiding any physical confrontations.He will be wanting to play in the World cup finals and I would love for him to win that trophy to go with the Premier league, Carabao cup and anything else we collect.
Let's face it, England won't get close to winning the W/C.
Absolutely, I’ve always been a big England fan (57 years old), but seeing England players clatter our players - we all know who they are - has changed all that. I’ll be getting behind Vinnie and Dave at the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.