Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

You have to be subtle mate but get the point over. "I hope you're popping back to Manchester soon Joe, a fair few of us can't wait to see you!'
Hahahahaha He’s a cowardly cnut will end up getting fucked over either in a game or someone taking a disliking to him in the street if they remember his ugly boat race...

Absolutely, I’ve always been a big England fan (57 years old), but seeing England players clatter our players - we all know who they are - has changed all that. I’ll be getting behind Vinnie and Dave at the World Cup.
I'm trying to think which England players have clattered our players, I've heard that Stones and Sterling can be a bit feisty in training mind.

If Cardiff come here next season with Bennett and Warnock I don't think they will enjoy the experience much. Warnock has long been asking for a taste of his own medicine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.