Cardiff..or Blackpool?

Has to be Slagpool.

Piss easy to get too; but no doubt play them on a wet tuesday in Novemeber.

BufordUSABlue said:
Fried Onions said:
Tangerines please, been to Ninian Park, even though they aint there no more, in the FA Cup defeat, rather unpleasant......a night out in the Vegas of the North, appeals more....flat beer, candy floss, Brannigans n all that shite !

That FA Cup defeat was a horrible day out, i remember that the stewards actually kicked off the trouble that day in our end.......unless i am mistaken?
Your are not they did...

As mentioned on the other Blackpool thread, (sorry) with a ground capacity of less than 10,000, their will be a few sell outs newt year.........if they come up!!!!

I'm so happy it's one of those and not Forest or Leicester. The latter have had their chance in the Prem, so let's see some new blood. Either would be good, but I'm hoping for Blackpool.

Although i am Welsh, Blackpool for me.

I do not want another club that Risdale (spelling?) has almost financial ruined. They still have a winding up order against them for a unpaid tax bill, despite spending heavily (Chopra cost 5 million). If they go up and get the premiership money i feel it will be abit of a bail out for him, and he doesnt dererve it.

Plus never really liked Dave Jones.

Blackpool all the way for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.