Cardiff..or Blackpool?

Blackpool, My mum is a Blackpool fan as her dad was mates with Jack Mudie who played for them in the 50's and she got to get there most weeks.
Plus the away game has to be a weekender.

Fried Onions said:
Tangerines please, been to Ninian Park, even though they aint there no more, in the FA Cup defeat, rather unpleasant......a night out in the Vegas of the North, appeals more....flat beer, candy floss, Brannigans n all that shite !

That FA Cup defeat was a horrible day out, i remember that the stewards actually kicked off the trouble that day in our end.......unless i am mistaken?

Shafter said:
Fucking hate Cardiff with a passion.

Blackpool all the way

This.
Their fans will kick off at every opportunity as well. Cardiff v Stoke as a PL fixture anyone???

cardiff are the better team but you never know. stranger things have happened. i want a trip to the pleasure beach after the match.

Rather go to Kandahar than Cardiff,had some right laughs in Blackpool not with City though,we played them 3rd fa cup and we got beat and they threw asbestos roofing down on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.