Cardiff replace head of recruitment with 23-year-old Kazakh

waspish said:
west didsblue said:
Apparently Tan's investment in Cardiff City consists of £37m of loans for which the club are paying interest of 7% to him (i.e. £50,000 per week)

So another glazer who didn't spend any of there own money! If they go down his club will receive around 120m! Looks like he going to reduce spending on players and pocket the lot

I didn't know he could also fit windows;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Tbilisi said:
If that is true that is shocking.What are the fit and proper person tests consisting of? Fucks sake,you just need to look at him.
I think this is totally unfair. As far as I'm concerned he looks just like any other normal sociopathic megalomaniac who wants to take over the world.

Fair dos,he must be so ronery.

Tbilisi said:
If that is true that is shocking.What are the fit and proper person tests consisting of? Fucks sake,you just need to look at him.
I think this is totally unfair. As far as I'm concerned he looks just like any other normal sociopathic megalomaniac who wants to take over the world.

Any fucker who wears trousers that fucking high up must be related to Simon Cowell !!

oakiecokie said:
Tbilisi said:

Any fucker who wears trousers that fucking high up must be related to Simon Cowell !!
He looks like a fucking Bond Villain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.