Cardiff replace head of recruitment with 23-year-old Kazakh

As for Cardiff, the fans I spoke to when we played there seemed happy to ride the wave even if it meant the team wearing red. I was actually surprised by the number of fans wearing red (I'd guess around 50%) but that could be due to the club shop not stocking blue and the number of JCL's attracted by the new ground and promotion to the Prem.[/quote]

Well the good news is that the blue shirt is released tomorrow i believe!! so there should be a lot more blue in the ground from now on. :-)
but then the rumours are that the club shop is only stocking 250 shirts :-(

First Tan changes the club colours from blue to red then he appoints some KFA mate of his son in a key position. How much longer before he follows the lead of that knobhead at Hull and renames the club Cardiff Red Dragons FC?

laserblue said:
First Tan changes the club colours from blue to red then he appoints some KFA mate of his son in a key position. How much longer before he follows the lead of that knobhead at Hull and renames the club Cardiff Red Dragons FC?

we will be the Cardiff Red Dragons within 12 months.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I feel your pain brother. I've been saying for years that owners should be far more comprehensively vetted to stop clowns like Tan, the Venkys, Shinawatra, Hicks & Gillett and the Glazers. Although I might make an exception for the latter.

We should also adopt the German model where 51% of the club is owned by the fans.

We should also adopt the German model where 51% of the club is owned by the fans.
===================
and how do you propose we do that? Should the owner just give away 51% now?

Isn't this a bit old hat now, didn't you try to get this up and running before Shinawatra got in?

I'm very happy the way it is...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
blue underpants said:
Malky Mackay in trouble now at Cardiff, bookies favorite to be next sacked manager, weird situation there at the moment

I'd walk if I was him it is only going to end badly if he stays
Im not sure getting sacked and walking off with 3 years pay is a bad ending
Borderline constructive dismissal I'd say.

It goes to show how lucky we are as a club and as supporters that our owner is a decent man.
I feel for Cardiff supporters who have had the identity of their club stolen away from them.
Ultimately, we're all in this together as football fans, because without the Accrington Stanleys, Bradford Park Avenues and dare I say it Cardiff Citys we would be in a much poorer place.
I hope Vincent Tan is holding his head in shame.

watching the cardiff fans doing the poznan taking the piss, i was laughing to myself thinking "by god, do you cunts know what's coming?"

i feel sorry for the genuine fans, if city changed their name and kit colour i just couldn't go.

football would be dead to me.

ban-mcfc said:
watching the cardiff fans doing the poznan taking the piss, i was laughing to myself thinking "by god, do you ***** know what's coming?"

i feel sorry for the genuine fans, if city changed their name and kit colour i just couldn't go.

football would be dead to me.

i agree. The colour change has been bad, and the chairman calling us "disruptive and ungreatful" has been very bad, but if he changes the name to the Red Dragons then i shall not be re-newing my season ticket. Alot of other Cardiff fans will do the same i can assure you, but alas, if and when we leave, there will be just as many "plastics" to replace us so Mr.Tan will never lose out. :-(

djimaldblue said:
It goes to show how lucky we are as a club and as supporters that our owner is a decent man.
I feel for Cardiff supporters who have had the identity of their club stolen away from them.
Ultimately, we're all in this together as football fans, because without the Accrington Stanleys, Bradford Park Avenues and dare I say it Cardiff Citys we would be in a much poorer place.
I hope Vincent Tan is holding his head in shame.

i doubt he is holding his head in shame. he doesnt give a shit about us and how we feel. We should be the happiest fans in the land for finally reaching the top division after 51 years but its just all doom and gloom down here. If Malky is forced out then i swear im gonna kill someone soon! :-)

I wouldn't worry too much if I was a Cardiff fan. This nutter wont be there long term. You will be back wearing blue shirts before too long, you have a decent fan base, raised profile in a good city. I would just enjoy the ride and see it for what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.