Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

It was like Monday never happened and went back in a time machine to last season's away performances. Pity we believed our own hype. Pellegrini needs to learn fast and we'll still be in the top 3 but 3rd looking the most likely just now.

Well played lads.
The way we had copious amounts of possession and were capable of creating fuck all was magnificent.

Zaba was terrible today, and ultimately our Mr reliable cost us over Garcia and Lescott. The whole midfield was one dimensional and completely scared shitless of taking a risk.
We seriously need to reconsider our possession football tactics. It practically forces the opposition to sit deep and leaves us with absolutely no space to work with.
We would be better off playing long balls deep into opposition channels and get aguero/navas/negredo to run them.

Giving the opposition more of the ball allows them to push up the field and gives us the opportunity to pick them off on the counter attack.
People like Aguero and Navas are completely nullified when the opposition are sat so deep as they have nowhere to use their pace.

TL:DR- take more risks getting the ball forward quick and direct, resulting in more possession for the opposition which gives us a chance to pick them off on the counter.

LeemoMCFC said:
581531_508097229268146_336204407_n.jpg

Isn't that that Gangnam Style bloke?

Im interested in hearing what billy shears and didsbury dave have to say on this...

Holistic bollocks...

Nice to everyone blaming garcia who was for me the best centre half.zabba at fault for two goals and hart...well I just think he needs to sort hself out

birchwoodgingerste said:
andrewmswift said:
jimharri said:
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

i'm here! it was naive to not think cardiff would come out like a storm, first home league game in 50 years, atmosphere was great and loud.

aguero was poor, hart dismal, center backs both bad.

i think we need two center backs and possibly a pacy LW, i'd only trust lescott in shit easy home games at this point and very poor cup sides

Centre backs are poor but cudnt see what they did wrong today two many players miss controlling the ball and tempo was far to slow.
Can't blame centre backs it was Zab shouldn't be marking their striker.

I thought we played well for the err..........................last 3 minutes!! Too many players giving the ball away and again, trying to walk it into the fucking net!! Tbf, Cardiff played really well and we were the same as last year. NDJ sadly missing against these dogged teams.

There was no organizer/leader at the back today, that was the root of the problem.

Chippy_boy said:
I am now going to alienate 99.99% no 100.00% of City fans, but wtf.

Zabaleta is a poor footballer. I have never rated him.. 100% commitment? Tick.

Quality? Fuck off. Ineffective going forward, to the point of useless. Average in defence at best. Constantly out of position, slow, switches off, just poor.

Overall, nothing special at all. I really cannot see why everyone rates him. Today he was terrible.

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.