Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ImAwesome said:
Would be interesting to know Yaya's pass success rate today. I can't think it would be much more than 15-20%, even simple 10 yard passes were going to the opposition or out of play

It was 89% according to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.whoscored.com</a>

How embarassing, jeez how much money do we need to spend??? Well played Cardiff

Th worst thing is we scored first, they then were in our half 3 times and scored each time....that wouldn't happen to Utd. Fernandinho was dismal, not sure about Hart today, Negredo should start the next game, Kun dilly dallied every time in the box he could have had a shot.....that was so like last season and periods of the season before in away games, slow build up, little incisiveness.

I knew before the game that we would have troubles. Fucking shit game...

+ DInho sucked...

Well played to Cardiff, they worked hard for that. Pellegrini fucked up though, taking Navas off so early. We were well in control but once he left the pitch it allowed them to push on both sides, dragging our make shift defence all over the place.

He'll learn.

Aguero isn't good enough to be the main man.

Our defence is terrible without Kompany.

Hart needs to be dropped - too many mistakes for a supposed top GK.

Same issue as last season - we struggle to break down teams away from home.

Great goal from Dzeko and Navas looked a threat.

Think we need to introduce Jovetic as soon as we can.

LoveCity said:
For me, if we had a goalkeeper who hadn't regressed so much in the past year we still would have gotten something from that game, poor performance or not. Hart is being protected by sentiment and nationality, the errors have been costly for a while now and continue.

I would see if Pantilimon can perform better - certainly he would be more dominant off corners and set-pieces are our Achilles heel right now. Both of the goals from corners were avoidable with an all-conquering goalkeeper.

Not sure that's true about Hart, think back and he saved us twice I first half

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
andrewmswift said:
jimharri said:
Yeah; I'm waiting for them as well.

i'm here! it was naive to not think cardiff would come out like a storm, first home league game in 50 years, atmosphere was great and loud.

aguero was poor, hart dismal, center backs both bad.

i think we need two center backs and possibly a pacy LW, i'd only trust lescott in shit easy home games at this point and very poor cup sides

2 center backs??? so we buy 2 cbs and when kompany and nastasic come back we just drop them ??

we have 0 competent center backs right now and kompany has shown to have injury problems, nastasic maybe too. one classy CB ala pepe and one solid squad CB. we have two excellent world class CBs and ZERO ELSE

Good it happened to us so early and while window is open...Feel this may be wake up call we needed

Chippy_boy said:
I am now going to alienate 99.99% no 100.00% of City fans, but wtf.

Zabaleta is a poor footballer. I have never rated him.. 100% commitment? Tick.

Quality? Fuck off. Ineffective going forward, to the point of useless. Average in defence at best. Constantly out of position, slow, switches off, just poor.

Overall, nothing special at all. I really cannot see why everyone rates him. Today he was terrible.
Okay, I think I'm done on here for tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.