Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

This is not the end of the world. Actually we had some nice attacks when it was 1-1 so I assume we can speed up our level of play if fwe want and Aguero should have been more clinical because today he was such a pussy when it came to a shooting chance. Nasri had a good opportunity after their equaliser as well.

Shame about defending those corners, though... Cardiff actually didn't have any other chances.

Time to drop Hart, the word is out on him.

Still struggling to fathom the substitution of Navas after taking the lead.

Yaya is a player who needs to be challenged all the time to get what we really need from him.

He'll lap that up all day sitting and spraying carefree passes, might look pleasing on the eye, but we need him ten yards further forward.

Sadly, there are far superior teams to Cardiff in the league who have once again been given an obvious template.

Playing Cardiff in their first home game in the premier league was never going to be easy. Anybody with half a brain cell would know they would be more up for it then ever. I think any team would have found it hard there today.... saying that We are awful at the back, even Zab was piss poor. No excuse for lazy arsed performances so early in the season. I'm glad we have got them out of the way and will be glad to get stoke Away out of the way too.

I'm not worried . . . . yet

citytill1die84 said:
We'll absolutely slam Hull next week and this will soon be forgotten. Buy a CB this week because Garcia not good enough :( if we don't we won't win the league. I know it's only the 2nd game but we'll face much tougher teams than that.

I would be very suprised if we do to be honest

Slight over reaction here.Aguero made a few bad decisions running down blind alleys when a pass on. Saba had a mare. Yaya lazy. Hart can't distribute.

Pellegrini won't get his ideas over in a month, was a typical City result but still early doors.

kippaxchris said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
People need to chill the fuck out, it was one game. We played bad but it's the second game of the season. We are going to lose games.

No people don't need to chill out our overrated and over paid players need to sort it out

Yes they do. They parked the bus against us, and just sat back and defended. Got 2 goals from set pieces which we have to do a lot better with, but bare in mind that we are missing our 2 best center backs and captain and also was playing a midfielder at CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.