Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Pant deserved chance, while Hart deserved to cool his head few weeks at the bench
but I am not surprised - they need few weeks playing PL games to click - this is expected - it was Zaba, the most consistent player, that showed with his awful game that they need time !

Voiced my concerns after the bayern match where we looked dreadful defending corners. We look so much better with zonal marking and need to revert back to it asap. Kiddo needs to be in manuels ear about this.

Need a class CB and Joe Hart needs dropping to the bench, he seriously overrates himself. Bad day for Zab, and Yaya was especially poor. Plus we tried to walk it in at times, Dzeko took a shot and scored you'd think maybe Kun and Silva would learn from that. Good first half, poor second, credit to Cardiff for their belief after going 1 down.

moomba said:
ImAwesome said:
Would be interesting to know Yaya's pass success rate today. I can't think it would be much more than 15-20%, even simple 10 yard passes were going to the opposition or out of play

It was 89% according to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com</a>

Take out the ones where he passes between the centre backs and what percentage is it?

kun said:
My player ratings:

Hart 5
Zabaleta 4
Garcia 4
Lescott 5
Clichy 5
Fernandinho 5
Yaya 5
Silva 5
Navas 5
Aguero 5
Dzeko 6

Nasri 5
Milner 6
Negredo 7

Why did Aguero score a high 5? And Milner 6? And Negredo was better than Dzeko?

Its way to early in the season to go off and hide for a few days but I think it will make me feel better and ease the pain. Praying for a draw tomorrow.

lukyman said:
We were not going to go thru' season without losing. I'm glad that it was Cardiff and not a top 4. Hopefully this will give em a short very sharp kick up the arse. Onwards and upwards!

Yeah till the next time.. We have no leaders in the time . YaYa looks like he 's been smoking something & it isn't speed.

Sky Blue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Chelsea win tomorrow and were playing for runners up.

Get to fuck you prize dildo....

I think its very very likely

I really really dont think that the Chelski players would put in a performance like for Mouriniho

For years our Achilles heel has been corners and we still cannot get it right, Hart getting pelters on GMR

If we're culpable of one thing, it's believing that free kicks and corners aren't important, because we'll play our way out of trouble.

Fernandinho shouldn't have started today. We'd have had a lot more balance in the middle of the park had Milner played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.