Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Let's face it losing to a newly promoted side isnt great and conceeding soft goals from corners isn't great either but I would much rather this happen now at the start of the season where changes can be made. I don't think alot can be learnt from nicking wins every week and im sure Pellegrini will address these problems first thing tommorow morning. Lets all keep calm and have a bit of faith

We need to go out and buy two centre halves tomorrow as Garcia and Lescott are not good enough.

I would also ask Yaya to try and break into a run at some point because his complete lack of effort at times is a disgarace.

Honestly I wonder if you asked Pelle privately would he keep Yaya, Nasri et al I think he'd say no but it's too late for mass changes.

rastus said:
waspish said:
What worried me was Pelegrini taking Navas off straight after we scored WHY?! keep him on and while Cardiff are on the back foot go at them and get another goal
It was a strange decision

Seemed like the wrong game to play Navas from the start. It was always going to be a tough one, Milner should have played the first hour, and Navas used to finish them off.

Over in Scouseland, Brendan Rodgers is pissing himself for getting Kolo on a free and putting Benteke in his pocket yesterday. Two games two clean sheets.

Don't understand playing Kun for 90 minutes. He's had no preseason. When Nasri was coming on I felt sure it would be Kun who went off

Baffling !

fawada28 said:
Really hope this is the wake up we need to start a winning streak :(

Really hope we sign a centre half and not a stop gap either.

Ducado said:
It would be nice for some nice calm analysis of the game instead of people just venting their frustrations

Go and get your tea (or Dinner) open a beer or pour yourself a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and relax

Ranting and raving is not adding to the the discussion and I am sure that when some of you have calmed down a bit you will be embarrassed.

We will loose games this season and we will play badly, all teams do but I hope some lessons have been learnt, but it was never going to be an easy game today, it was their biggest game ever, and the players knew it, onwards and upwards damage done lessons learnt
Thats alright then Duc....

People are gonna naturally be pissed off with that abysmal effort.

It can't be a coincidence that today was our worst performance since Southampton and it was also the first time since that game that Garcia and Lescott have started together at the back. We have got to either bring somebody else in or rush Kompany back because those two must never start together again. Imagine if Nastasic has another setback and we have to play them both in the derby against Van Persie? I'm almost literally shitting myself thinking about.

So lets get this right a £22M centre back and a £15M centre back are a makeshift defence? There are no excuses. If a player is in our squad then he should be good enough to play away at Bayern Munich. Still, as long as the players are happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.