Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
It would be nice for some nice calm analysis of the game instead of people just venting their frustrations

Go and get your tea (or Dinner) open a beer or pour yourself a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and relax

Ranting and raving is not adding to the the discussion and I am sure that when some of you have calmed down a bit you will be embarrassed.

We will loose games this season and we will play badly, all teams do but I hope some lessons have been learnt, but it was never going to be an easy game today, it was their biggest game ever, and the players knew it, onwards and upwards damage done lessons learnt
Thats alright then Duc....

People are gonna naturally be pissed off with that abysmal effort.

Of course they are do you think I am not? But it would be nice if they reflected before posting

Theengelbert said:
Damocles said:
Theengelbert said:
Did we ever concede 3 goals after going 1-0 under Mancini?

Spurs away?

Nasri got an early goal and they turned it to 3-1 I think.

Ajax away last year too now I think about it. Same as, Nasri scored then we got hammered.
So just that one game? In 4 years!!
Lescott and Garcia at the back v Southampton 3-1

Poor performance from you guys today. Lost without Kompany at centre back while Zabaleta and Hart were fairly terrible.

Mr Partridge said:
It can't be a coincidence that today was our worst performance since Southampton and it was also the first time since that game that Garcia and Lescott have started together at the back. We have got to either bring somebody else in or rush Kompany back because those two must never start together again. Imagine if Nastasic has another setback and we have to play them both in the derby against Van Persie? I'm almost literally shitting myself thinking about.

I think Lescott has had two good games but he can't do his own job and Garcia's too

Uptopbob said:
Very disappointing, doesn't seem like much has change from the last year!

Midfield still seems to go invisible when teams counter attack us. Ferd has helped a bit but Yaya is a big problem imo, he is not mobile enough and player waltz past him far to often, its incredibly frustrating to watch.

I wish we would fucking shoot from outside the box more often. We seen with Dzeko's goal its an effective way to counter teams parking the bus, force them to come out and close down the shots. I can't counter the number of times Nasri or Aguero passed when they had a chance to shot from the edge of the box...

And to top everything of we let in 3 stupid goals due to basic defending errors. I was expecting some problems with our two first choice CBs out but this was schoolboy defending. Hart is concerning me a bit with the number of errors that he seems to commit although he couldn't do much with two of the goals. Worrying how easily a side like Cardiff managed to score against us from corners though.

Pelligrini's only just in the door so plenty of time to sort things out but he will need to get it working quickly because a few more performances like today and we will be in for a fight with the other top 4/5 teams this season.
Like I say he simply hasn´t got time - more of this and the CL nevermind the title will vanish into the distance
I just fookin hope this is the biggest wake up call we´ll ever have

Chippy_boy said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Chippy_boy said:
I am now going to alienate 99.99% no 100.00% of City fans, but wtf.

Zabaleta is a poor footballer. I have never rated him.. 100% commitment? Tick.

Quality? Fuck off. Ineffective going forward, to the point of useless. Average in defence at best. Constantly out of position, slow, switches off, just poor.

Overall, nothing special at all. I really cannot see why everyone rates him. Today he was terrible.
Okay, I think I'm done on here for tonight.

Okay, so debate it.

How many assists did he get last year?
How many goals?
How many decent crosses?
How many times did he go lunging in and get skinned whilst defending?
How many times, hideously put of position?

It's emporer's fucking new clothes with Zabba. He works his socks off, and people say the love him and then no-one can come out and say you know what, I am not impressed.
I'm sorry, that is just a load of shit. He was poor today but he's a brilliant defender.

Yes, it was Typical City.

We aspire to doing well in the CL. I have even heard people saying we might win it.

Can you remotely, in your wildest dreams imagine Bayern, Dortmund, Real or Barca coming to Cardif (FFS!!!) and losing? Jesus Christ no.

Fucking DISMAL.

Awful display. The left flank was totally toothless making our switch to the right flank far too predictable. No overlapping from the full backs, especially Clichy who was terrible today for me. Silva needs to shoot and use his right foot once in a while. The centre defense was predictably wank, without our main men of course, but this needs sorting a centre back must be bought. Go and get Baines while we're at it if Silva is going to be playing on the left as he is going to dift inside everytime making us narrow and predictable. Too early to flap I know but this is a worrying performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.